Here it is-the all new Histatic quiz! Have a go...
1. Who is the only British Prime Minister to be buried in St Paul's Cathedral?
2. Name the four American Presidents on Mount Rushmore.
3. Who is the famous son of Lady Randy? (see blog below for help)
4. Who discovered the smallpox vaccine?
5. What was Georgiana Duchess of Devonshire's marital surname?
6. What was the name of Oliver Cromwell's son?
7. When Nelson won the Battle of Trafalgar, which two nations did he beat?
8. What was the name of the rebellious Iceni Queen?
9. In what year was the Globe theatre originally opened?
10. When was the first electric powered washing machine invented?
Questions compiled with the help of Emma Basden!